Chassis & Suspension Lancaster, CAA vehicle's chassis and suspension are two of its most integral components. Your chassis is the base of your vehicle – without it, your car wouldn't have a proper foundation. Drivers rely on a strong chassis to bear the majority of their car's weight.
On the other hand, a suspension system helps your car adapt to the terrain. Without a suspension system, your car's wheels would leave the ground when it drives over bumps and other changes in terrain.
At Hi-Tech Auto Electric, we're experts in chassis & suspension repair and replacement. Our team of experienced mechanics can solve any auto issue.
Do I Need Suspension Repair in Lancaster?If you notice the signs below, you might require suspension repair:
1. You notice your car drifting or pulling to either side of the road
2. It's difficult to control steering
3. Bumps become much more noticeable when you're driving
4. You feel your car leaning or sinking in a particular direction
Do I Need Chassis Repair in Lancaster?If you notice the signs below, you might require chassis repair:
1. You notice your tire tread is worn down (on either side of your tire)
2. There are noises coming from your suspension or chassis
3. Your vehicle has started drifting left or right when you drive
The above indicators can also point to other car issues. We'll always provide an in-depth diagnostic assessment of your vehicle before we suggest repairs or replacements.