Chassis & Suspension Palmdale, CAThe chassis and suspension system is a critical component of any modern vehicle. Your car's chassis is its core foundation – it is the base framework of your vehicle.
Your suspension system is tasked with keeping your wheels connected to the road. A car's suspension system uses a combination of springs, shock absorbers, and other critical parts to help you navigate across varying terrain.
If you have a problem with your chassis or suspension, you need to contact an auto mechanic that specializes in chassis & suspension repair. At Hi-Tech Auto Electric, we provide expert mechanic services to our clients throughout Palmdale.
Signs You Need Suspension Repair in Palmdale1. Hard to control your steering
2. Your car is leaning in a particular direction
3. Bumps feel heavier when you drive over them
4. Your car naturally drifts or pulls to one side when you drive
Signs You Need Chassis Repair in Palmdale1. Tire tread is worn down (sometimes unevenly)
2. Your car drifts in different directions
3. You notice noises coming from the base of your car or suspension when you drive
While the above signs don't always point to chassis or suspension issues, you should contact our team at Hi-Tech Auto Electric if you're experiencing any similar problems.