Shocks & Struts Lancaster, CAShocks and struts play an integral role in your vehicle's suspension system. By absorbing energy and weight, shocks and struts allow your vehicle to cushion your movements on the road. These are much-needed auto parts if you drive on rough terrain.
Contrary to popular belief, you don't need both shocks and struts – your vehicle will be fitted with one or the other. At Hi-Tech Auto Electric, we have expertise with both shocks and struts. If you need help repairing any component of your suspension system, we're here to help!
Signs You Need Shocks & Struts Repair or ReplacementBelow, let's explore some common indicators that your shocks or struts are facing problems:
1. Strange tire wear (on either side)
2. Your vehicle dips in a particular direction
3. Your vehicle feels unstable when you drive at high speeds
4. Your front-end dives when you brake
5. Your car's rear-end dips when you accelerate
6. You notice fluid leakage on shocks or struts